Sunday, August 9, 2009

Michael Jackson- The sudden death of ‘PETER PAN’

Michael Jackson, 50, who went from a wonder boy to a global pop superstar to a sad figure haunted by lawsuits, paparazzi and a few failures in plastic surgery, died in a Los Angeles hospital.

There is 1 thing reminded me of Michael Jackson. Not his song-Thriller nor his prominent Moon Walker-but it is his paradise, it is his NEVERLAND. I have been to Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida a few times and that is the best Disneyland in the world, I have to admit. But there is one amusement park which I long to visit-Neverland of late Michael Jackson. I hope that it will soon be opened to public to so that we will be able to mesmerize our King of Pop.

Here is a video on Neverland:



Neverland Valley Ranch (formerly the Sycamore Valley Ranch) is a developed property in Santa Barbara County, California, most famous for being a home of American entertainer Michael Jackson from 1988 to 2005. It is named after Neverland, the fantasy island in the story of Peter Pan, a boy who never grows up. It was Jackson's home and private amusement park and contained, among other things, a floral clock, numerous statues of children, and a zoo.

During his residency there, Jackson brought groups of children and their families to the facility as day visitors. He also hosted various children overnight, a practice which came under scrutiny when Jackson was accused of sexual misconduct with minors at the ranch, first in 1993 and again in 2003.

Here is a video on Michael Jackson’s Memorial Service



MJ was being accused for his immoral act on teens and I always wondered how his children judged this renowned singer. I even despised him and ‘boycotted’ his songs although he is mum’s idol. On his Memorial Day, mum spent the whole day in front of CNN to watch in tears. I joined her when MJ’s daughter, Paris Jackson, made her testimonial. “Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine,” she said. “And I just want to say that I love him so much.” It was an impromptu and unscripted speech and voiced from the bottom of her heart dedicated to her late father. I was touched.

No matter how ‘plastic’ and how immoral MJ was, he is forever the best father to his kids, he is forever Peter Pan –never grows up nor dies-in our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment